- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Communicate with you;
- To notify you of any changes to the services we provide;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Klaviyo to provide you with marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you via e-mail, when in line with your communication preferences. You may opt out of this service at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any e-mail marketing communication. You can read more about how Klaviyo uses your Personal Information here: https://www.klaviyo.com/privacy.
- We use Zenstores for order management and shipping. You can read more about how Zenstores uses your Personal Information here: https://www.zenstores.com/privacy/.
- For full details of all the 3rd party applications we use and how they may use your Personal Data, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.